Thursday, October 6, 2022

Hardcover now on AMAZON!



HARDCOVER now on AMAZON!

   On my desk now is my new proof copy of the MILLWATER'S FARRIERY hardcover version.  Nothing new about having the book in hardcover, except now it is available directly through Amazon rather than a more obscure and less trusted vendor...  And the price is considerably lower.  Don't get confused by Amazon listing 2022 as publication date.  This is the same content as the original MILLWATER'S FARRIERY paperback and hardcover.  This version is just new to them.

   The print and binding quality appear to be as good or better than the Lulu version.  Amazon says it usually ships within ten days now.

   I might have added the Amazon casewrap months ago, but health issues essentially launched me from (ahem) Middle-Aged to the far-end of Geriatric late last year, leaving me too tired and addled to get much accomplished.  Quacks may be getting a handle on it now...  Or maybe the cussed orneriness at my core is finally burning through the fog.

   In any event, the next Millwater Publishing project is well underway.  I should have more on that soon.

- - -
- 30 -
.


No comments:

Post a Comment